Thursday, March 29, 2012

I-Park--Korean Mall & smoothie adventure

I'm in Yongsan at a place called I-Park, it is mall with 9 floors of madness, one strictly dedicated to weddings. I just bought a super delish smoothie from "Smoothie King"~this flavor: Mango Festival. Sure is!! I'm looking for some sort of cell phone/Internet wifi thing called an olleh/wibro egg. Basically a hotspot you can take with you in your pocket.

Also, my manager took me to a small pharmacy and bought me isotonic compressed saline spray for me sinus issue and Vaseline. For this, and many other reasons, I luff her. I could not have asked for a better place to have been blessed to work. I like all of the other teachers and my boss is literally the best friend I have here in Korea. I eat traditional homemade Korean food with them everyday. The other foreign teacher goes out for lunch (I don't think he likes the food), but I think he's crazy. It's so good.

My manager also invited me to go to the spa and acupuncturist with her!!! Eeek! I can't wait. I'm actually really stoked about that! This weekend we may go, I'll also have to go to the realty company and meet my new landlord or something like that. I was just told to go. First week, so far, a big success!!

2 comments:

  1. Marianne, it makes my heart sore, to know that your school manager is so great. when momma's happy the world is right. when you're happy...Momma's very happy. i love you and am so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete