Sunday, July 15, 2012

Korean Indie band Hanumpa and yummy delicious treats!

Last night I went and saw my new favorite indie band Hanumpa. The vocalist is in the picture below and he has a super interesting voice! I'll post a video soon! In the pictures you can see my good Korean friends Sunny (with the long hair) and Mia (with the short hair) and my new friend Patrick (in the white collared shirt). Love these ladies!!











My first American breakfast in monthsssss! So good! Currently I'm sitting Itaewon at an American diner listening to Taylor Swift and eating french toast. There is a group of young Americans eating breakfast across from me and one of the guys is super drunk. It's 3:38pm :) and it's Sunday.

After I'm done I'm going to buy a fan for my room so I can try and dry my clothes faster. (*eyes rolling*) it's storming this week and I have to an my clothes inside. But I am NOT ok with stinking clothes.

It's been a good weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment