Sunday, July 8, 2012

Birthday Extravaganza!!


Birthday dinner that I cooked for all of the teachers! Enchiladas, Frijoles de la hoya, and fajitas!! Made due with the lack of Mexican food supplies and spices in Korea but it was AMAZING!! Yum!! 





My fellow teachers all chipped in because they wanted to buy me an awesome birthday present. SOOO I went to a pet store with my friend/teacher Sunny (right) and I fell in love with Sampson!! Introducing: Sampson the Lion Heart.... my new companion. He is a three month old Lionhead rabbit and he is the sweetest boy on Earth!!


SO handsome!! 


He loves my bed! 


Birthday presents from California!!! I was so excited to get birthday boxes from home!! What a treat!! 

 Enchilada sauce, homemade jam, a birthday dress, cards, i tunes cards!! It was such a treat. Thank you to everyone who contributed to my birthday box!! <3



This is my birthday dinner with the teachers. They had chicken wings, watermelon and beer for me. We even had a cake!! They know me so well!! All my favorites!! 









Birthday presents from my students!! I lOVE THEM. They made me feel so special!! 

Flowers from my tutor pupil Charlene. :) 

Cards from my kindergarteners. 




Every picture of me has an awesome flower in my hair!! 










Gulliver got me this awesome bow!! 










This was my birthday dinner. SOOO good. A little treat for myself: a glass of Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon, a New York Strip and an AMAZING brownie dessert. I was spoiled!! 




Birthday manicure!





My work friend JJ got me some fancy shades for my birthday!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment