Sunday, June 17, 2012

Had another day in foreign town.

A day in hongdae. A cool university town with AMAZING Korean hipsters.




Cocks Bar & Darts...hehehhehe


This girl was in the subway. I loved her hair. She was such a rebel. 








Hello, Kitty!




These kids were super awesome and had me sign a list to try and pressure the UN to enforce regulations on international warfare sale. The girls I talked to were in high school. I loved it! 



Dope ass Korean High Tops!!


This is the drummer from the band I saw they were awesome and totally rocked. This was a picture of him using sensors on his shoulder, knee and the floor as a synth drum kit. It was soooo dope!! 

˜Kiss From the Mystic˜



Then a day spent in Itaewon. Partook in a solo lunch at my favorite restaurant, Indigo. Best sammiches I've ever eaten!!


This is a chicken pesto and mozzarella sammie. SOOO GOOD. 


Oh and did I mention they've got Lost Coast brew!!! LOVE this place.






No comments:

Post a Comment