Saturday, May 5, 2012

May Day Update...

The past two weeks have been very busy and next week will continue the busy-ness. Today is Children's Day, a national holiday in Korea where students and children receive presents and celebrations and play a lot of fun games at school. Sooooooo, we had to put together all kinds of presents and treat bags for these kiddos AND THEN take them to the park yesterday, where about 1,000 other children were (no exaggeration).

Here are some pictures of the park on Children's Day:


















Also this week, I started my private tutoring job with an elementary student and I middle school student (my manager's daughter). Soon I will be tutoring three teenagers, yay!!! :)

Here is Charlene my 9 year old pupil:



Ect: Here is a look at some silly things I've seen on my free time. I went shopping and found some fun stuff, new slippers for school!, a Mcdonalds in Korea!, and an indoor garden at the mega grocery store, Lotte World!! 






Korean Inspector Gadget!! SOOO cool!  This is called Dok-Poke-geee. A spicy, rice noodle treat. Very Yummy snack!! And my drawing of Little Bear!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment