Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Walking in the rain....and the dire consequences...

So, upon my struggle to resist the use of umbrellas out of a completing irrational fear for the last 12 years, I finally had one thrust upon me and took it out of the bigger fear of offense.  Thus, this documentation needed to occur.  Also, in consequence of the handy-dandy usefulness of an umbrella, I thought it would protect me from getting wet long enough to roam the streets looking for a Post Office for an hour. However, this did not protect me.  Following my umbrella video will be another video illustrating the grave results... :( WHERE'S MY MOMMA!!??




The infamous pink umbrella, which my manager said was a good match for my outfit. She's so thoughtful. 




A cool sign I saw. I don't know why, but it reminded me of something AWESOME. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment