Saturday, April 7, 2012

My day in itaewon.

Today instead of sitting around at home, I went to downtown Itaewon. It's a place filled with foreigners, diverse food and a lot of cool shops. I finally got a manicure and I am happy to say my nails cuticles look alive again.

As soon as I got off the bus I got lured (grabbed and pushed) into a cosmetic shop. There I spent 20,000₩ but everything I actually needed/just wanted. After that I roamed the streets admiring the sights and shops an continued to look for things I "needed." The only other thing I could find was earphones.

What I originally went out for today was some groceries so I actually managed to find an underground grocery store where I finally found broccoli and zucchini!! HAAZZAAH!!

I am currently waiting at a bus stop where I THINK the bus will come get me. If not, that will, then, be my last adventure of the day. Here are some things I found along the way.

1 comment: